What is Home Care?
Home care is non-medical care given by professionals who visit seniors in their home and provide assistance for daily activities.
According to AARP, 90 percent of seniors want to stay in their home as long as possible. It’s completely normal for seniors to want to maintain their independence and age in the comfort of their own home.
And many seniors are able to continue living on their own, they may just need help in a few different areas.
Home care allows them to do just that — seniors receive the assistance they need while still keeping the familiarity of their home and routines.
Here are just a few examples of the services Cranberry Home Care provides:
- Housekeeping and meal preparations
- Errands and transportation
- Evening and respite care
Why Choose Home Care?
Home care has proven to be the best choice for many people. It can serve as a safe alternative to assisted living that allows you senior to stay safe while still maintaining their independence.
Here are a few other benefits of home care:
- Peace of mind: Many families are trying to help care for their loved ones from another state. Our caregivers can be there to provide assistance when you can’t, giving you peace of mind and reassurance that your senior is safe.
- Convenience: Home care gives seniors the option to stay in their own home, with their own things, while still ensuring that their medical needs are being met.
- Higher quality of life: An in-home caregiver can help your senior prepare healthy meals, remind them to take their medication, and provide them with the social interaction they need.
- Affordability: It’s no secret that assisted living centers can be extremely pricey. Instead of buying a fixed package, we allow you to only pay for the services your senior actually needs.